Friday, January 7, 2011

Welcome to the Emergency Room

Hi, my name is Becky, and I'll be your nurse today...

Oh, wait. I'm not at work.

I'm here for the storytelling. Because, let's face it, every day in the ER is another exciting story. As we often say, you can't make this shit up.

Now let me give you a little introduction. I tell all the stories - good, bad, hilarious, and disgusting. I'll do my best to censor myself on language and gory details, but I believe that some of it is necessary if I'm going to realistically convey some of my experiences. I work mid-shifts in the greater Chicago area, which doesn't generate as many crazy stories as the trauma center I worked at before, but it can still be highly entertaining. My goal is to keep the whining and complaining to a minimum, but fair warning, some will sneak through. The stories are worth it, though. At least, I think so.

So stay tuned for the first story, which should debut sometime over the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for the stories to start again!!

    Also, cool background.

    ReplyDelete